500 K-bar Help

pink_panther4u

Hi! Does anyone out there have some easy step-by-step instructions for installing K-Bar software? I've just completed a new ALZRC 505 heli and the download is driving me crazy... on both my Mac and PC (but I prefer Mac)! I really need simple and easy! Thanks so much!IMG_1804.JPG

RandyDSok

I'm about as far away from being an heli guy as you'd see on here... and I see nothing on those instructions you were linked to that would lead to obvious problems or be confusing to others....

So if you are wanting help from someone on here that does know something about heli's... perhaps you should say specifically what these "host of problems" are exactly if you are wanting some help with things you may not understand. No one will be able to guess what they are obviously.

Gus

Exactly what is issue with downloading and installing Mikado software ? Agree instructions are not clear but worked on it until all is working well on Windows 10 Pro computer. Let me know what you have done so far.

Smoggie

As the others have said, we want to help but we need to know what your specific problems are. Help us to help you.

pink_panther4u

Exactly what is issue with downloading and installing Mikado software ? Agree instructions are not clear but worked on it until all is working well on Windows 10 Pro computer. Let me know what you have done so far.
Well, that's kind or my problem... the instructi0ns are not clear. It seems like it's all convoluted and confusing to me, but I'm not an experienced heli and I'm terrible at guessing what
I'm supposed to do next... just not intuitive to me at all. Thank you

Smoggie

Unfortunately it's not possible for the guys here to re-write the entire manual which is what we would have to do if we dont know what specific step you are stuck at.

Give us some clue as to what stage you are stuck at:
  1. Have you got the Vstabi (version 5.3 not version 6) software downloaded?
  2. Have you installed it on your PC? (I dont think it works on MAC)
  3. Does the software open ok?
  4. Can you connect the Kbar and is it recognised in the software?

If it's step 2 you are stuck at then it should literally be as easy as opening the software and running the install file

Top Bottom