Just wondering

treff

Just wondering during a quiet moment between repairs and flying. How come I can fly nose in on Thursdays and Tuesday but not the rest of the week?
I find all very strange. One day nose in no problem, the next, I'm well, dangerous LOL. Tail in is getting boring to say the least. Side in any way, left or right, no problem.
I can get up one day and fly any direction, nose in, nose out. Then there's the other days when I struggle even to do a side on and mostly I end up in the dirt. I was
hoping something would have clicked by now after over a year of flying helicopters but the only thing clicking here is the stripped main drives every time I end up in the dirt.
Well, that's my wondering over and done with for another day. Cheers

Tony

Staff member
If your anything like me, the days that you can't do it is the days that you are thinking about it too much. If I have to think about something, I screw it up every time. You will get there.

Lee

We all have those days Treff.
One day i can smack it around, the next I can't do anything.

treff

Cheers Lee. Yes it seems to be very much an emotional thing flying helicopters of more keeping your emotions
in control. Today absolutely useless could not even get a proper turn going. Stuck it in the long grass. No damage getting very
quick with the kill switch LOL. Yesterday, brilliant I even went inverted but only for a few seconds. Maybe a case of what Tony said, thinking
to much about it and not letting it flow. Cheers

Ken Jackson

Yes that sounds normal to me. Sometimes I feel like it was my best flight ever and other times I feel like I'm ready to crash the entire flight. I can say don't fly if someone made you mad because you will crash everytime. Happened to me twice. Women!!!

Ken

Top Bottom