Just saying hi

L PLATER

I have not been around for quite a while, just too damn busy and also forgot my log in. (applicant for the darwin award)

Tony
I see you are still doing a great job keeping the place clean and tidy, hardly any cobwebs at all.

I will try to help out if I can.

Cheers

Tony

Staff member
Damn bro, it has been a long time. And you are right, this place is hopping pretty good. Loving every second of it. I just wish I had more time to put towards the forum and videos.

Let us know what you have been up to. And welcome back!

L PLATER

Thanks guys, it is just like being home again.........nice. Not a lot to tell really, a grandad twice over now, I love it, spoil them and hand them back for all the mundane stuff, that has to be good. Not flying helis anymore just the boring old quads, with a hd camera just for fun. I think it is like kicking back on a hammock with a cold beer in hand.......................soothing

Glenn

L PLATER

Welcome Graham, this is one of the better help sites for RC, some other sites have turned into friendly facebook type forums, not very helpful and just a gossip and chat site for some members. You can ask anything on here and someone will help you out.

Glenn

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for that Glenn. We try to be the most helpful and friendliest forum out there for anything Rc.

Top Bottom