just pulled the trigger on Phoenix!

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
just ordered Phoenix, should be here Tuesday... I can't wait, will tell you guys when it gets here!

Derek

That's awesome! I'm sure there are a lot of people here that would be willing to fly/crash with ya.

idon'tknow!

ok! might need some help on setup, but i will know once i get it... fingers crossed on ease of setting up.

Derek

Awesome! The setup is a bit confusing, but only at first. There are several people on this forum that have "how-to" videos to get you all setup. Once you get that done....it's time to fly and crash. It's so cool to be able to fly a Goblin 700 or a 700 sized Henseliet TDR and crash them without fear of the damage cost. lol

Westy

LEGEND
GREAT ... Will see you online !!!! need any help nutting it all out ... just hollar or check out hte how to vids in the paid Sim> phoenixRc section. Will be great to have another flyer online!

idon'tknow!

Awesome! The setup is a bit confusing, but only at first. There are several people on this forum that have "how-to" videos to get you all setup. Once you get that done....it's time to fly and crash. It's so cool to be able to fly a Goblin 700 or a 700 sized Henseliet TDR and crash them without fear of the damage cost. lol

when i crash i will have to say... "just saved another 700+$"

GREAT ... Will see you online !!!! need any help nutting it all out ... just hollar or check out hte how to vids in the paid Sim> phoenixRc section. Will be great to have another flyer online!
thanks Westy, will do if i run into trouble, but if it's anything like real-flight i should be ok... ''i hope"

Tony

Staff member
On the top of the screen, you will see a multiplayer link. Click on that and click on "Go Online". You will need to fill out your info, but I'm not sure what you can skip. Once logged in, you will be in a room with a list of flying sites on teh left. If you see "RcHelp", then someone has a room setup and the password is ALWAYS "RCH", all caps. Just lick on the link, enter the password and go flying. If you don't see the RcHelp room, you may create it, but you MUST use the password RCH and the room has to be named RcHelp. This way, no matter who sets it up, the information is always the same.

HOpe this helps.

Derek

Hey there, idon'tknow! What time of day is better for you to be on the sim? I'll be around tonight if you are up for some flying?

Just look for the RcHelp on the flight session lists

Top Bottom