Just joined

Jayba

Hello, IM totally new to this site and just trying to figure out what IM doing, this is my introduction and my first time using a forum ANYPLACE.
I've had a love of flying since I was a kid, began with an .049 engine in the late 50's. Flew RC airplanes in the 70's and 80's and just discovered HELICOPTERS and must say IM IN LOVE. I also have 101 questions, ( I understand to not post them here) but just warning you might see a lot of questions coming from some old confused guy in Atlanta, GA. Looking forward to talking to you folks

welcome aboard!
We all ask lots of questions! Feel free to ask away, there is a massive wealth of knowledge on the site across many different disciplines!
Look forward to seeing your fleet soon

Derek

Yeah buddy! Welcome to the site! Bring on the questions. Post up some pics and videos of what you're flying.

Jayba

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE EXTREMELY WARM WELCOME. I look forward to speaking with everyone individually, thanks again.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Helicopters are a lot of fun, but will test your patience when you are first starting out. Don't worry about asking any question you may have, that is what we are here for!

:welcome1:

Westy

LEGEND
welcome to the crew! you will enjoy it here ... just take it slow! or your may just get frustrated.

:welcome1:

RMB677

Welcome to the forum. I'm out in Watkinsville if your ever heading out this way let me know. I'm still a novice so I don't know how much help I can be.

Top Bottom