Just joined

Seabhac

Hi folks, just landed. I'm a tinkerer. I like building and fixing stuff. I built my first balsa and tissue plane 30 years ago. I got back into the RC world about 5 years ago. I fly planes helicopters and gliders. I also fly a Falcon. No radio needed there! She's the boss! Anyhow good to have joined the forum!

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH! We are going to need some pictures of the Falcon lol. Oh, and I guess the rest of your fleet as well hahaha.

:welcome1:

Tony

Staff member
That is an awesome looking bird right there. What kind of flight controller do you use on her? Where do you put the battery? :chuckles:

Seabhac

IMG_2263.JPG IMG_2117.JPG Here's the falcon as a baby then fully grown. She still has the light coloured front as an adult

Seabhac

Thanks, I use the drones early in the Autumn to get the bird up high and fit. Anyhow I love the website. Having a look at the trainer aeroplane plans. I'm building some homemade gliders with my Nephews at the moment.

Seabhac

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I hope to spend some time on the forum in the coming months.

KLA

Welcome to RCHELP. Love the Falcon. I used to have a Great Horned Owl. I found it when it was very young, laying in a parking lot, in shock, after it flew into a telephone wire. I took it home, nursed it back to good health and after about 8 months I released her back into the wild. I loved that bird. Wanted to keep her and setting her free was very hard, but had to do the right thing.

Seabhac

I'd love to see pictures of your owl, I couldn't load those links. Maybe you can reduce the size. É fore posting?

KLA

Yeah, I'll figure it out somehow. The forum is now running on a new format and I haven't true posting any pictures yet. But I'll get them up as soon as I can. She was definitely a pretty cool owl.

Top Bottom