Just A Little Rant...

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
So I wont mention any names but I just love the marking strategy of some of these company's. Imagine claiming that your prices are already discounted for everyday low prices. Never offer any coupons or sales and when you do have a sale, its the same price as EVERYWHERE else. Just love it... As a consumer, even if its just 5% it makes me feel better about the purchase. Now I realize that lots of this stuff is price regulated by the manufacturer and can't be discounted by the vendor. But the stuff Im talking about have no restrictions. I would buy so much stuff from them if there were coupons.... End rant.....lol thanks for reading

Tony

Staff member
I have a feeling I know what company you are referring to, well, I have a few companies in mind lol. But I know just what you mean! A 5% hit to their bottom line isn't going to make a huge difference in the long run. But if you ask them about it, they will tell you if they marked down their prices anymore they would not be able to stay in business lol.

Admiral

It all comes down to the old adage 'Caveat Emptor' let the buyer be ware, know your prices before you buy and look at three or more vendors.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yup, for sure. Now here's what i'm talking about, if anyone is in need of battery's take a look at Thunderpower. Probably some of the best battery's you can buy for 50% off with code BF2019 till 3 December. Now that's attractive.

Thunderpowerrc.com

Top Bottom