450 JR Forza Heli

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Can anyone tell me anything about JR Forza 450 3/d kit w/motor. HeliDirect has one for sale and like to know If this heli worth $149.00 to purchase and who or where would i be able to purchase parts from? HeliDirect doesn't carry parts for this heli. Strange? i thought.

murankar

Staff member
This kit just released in the last month or so. This is the first heli kit they put out since the vibe serise, which has been about 3 to 5 years now. As for it being a good kit, JR has almost always made very good kits. not sure on this one since I have not do any research as of yet. Spare parts will be in soon enough. Most sites that carry the model will carry the parts, for the most part. I would expect parts to be out shortly, or the web sites to update with the stock shortly. What probably needs to happen is the spares have to be cataloged before being sold on the web.

I just went to heli directs website. I think you missed this page
http://www.helidirect.com/jr-forza-450-c-1_38_442_2437.hdx

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Gaui and older Aligns (Trex 450 Pro w/ flybar). Back in the day JR was better than Align but was freaking expensive. They finally did the smart thing and dropped the prices to a more realistic range. Now they want to compete with the Gauis and Aligns.

shonuff49

Hi I am new to this hobby started today; I have a dynam 450 I bought it used it needs a battery so many to choose from could someone point me in the right direction

murankar

Staff member
Get a tarot, align or Gaui. The dynum from what I have heard my cause you grief. You can pick up a a used align off the forums for a good price.

If sticking with the dynum is your only option then start your own thread with you troubles so we can help.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

prior8t2000

Got one back in Aug. with a complete combo kit from HeliDirect. Jus need to make sure I don't crash her or use it as a flying Dart at the field. Hard to locate parts from HD as they hardly have many parts on hand to purchase. Mine still flys fine as the day she was completed, off the bench and to the maiden. I left mine bone stock as it flys great and equal to my 450 Dominator.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Got one back in Aug. with a complete combo kit from HeliDirect. Jus need to make sure I don't crash her or use it as a flying Dart at the field. Hard to locate parts from HD as they hardly have many parts on hand to purchase. Mine still flys fine as the day she was completed, off the bench and to the maiden. I left mine bone stock as it flys great and equal to my 450 Dominator.

Hey prior, If Forza flys great and equal to your Dominator by your standards, you should check out or fly the Gaui X3. You might like it.

Top Bottom