Joey Jodison Leaves Slipknot

Tony

Staff member
I don't know about you, but I'm a huge fan of Slipknot. The main reason I'm such a huge fan is the drumming that is done by Joey Jodison. This dude is just sick on the drums.

In the last few hours, I have read that he is parting ways with the band. I know for myself, Slipknot will never be the same without him. Can't wait to see who he ends up with. I know I will be a fan as soon as I hear where he is going.

What are your thoughts about Joey Jodison Leaving Slipknot?

Derek

Well, that's always hard to hear about a favorite band either splitting up or losing a key member. Slipknot isn't my music of choice. Maybe he's just trying to go out on his own or maybe he found a way to better himself.

pvolcko

Have they done any studio or touring work since one of their other members died from a drug overdose? I thought there was some question as to if they'd really do anything again, after that. Maybe this is just continued fallout from that death and people in the band not wanting to go on with it? Lead singer has been pretty busy with Stone Sour lately too, maybe rubbing some people in the band the wrong way.

Top Bottom