Jeezus! 5 police dead, 6 wounded in Dallas at a protest

trainrider06

They were evidently having a protest about the dude killed up north yesterday by a cop, a group of people decided to take advantage of this and sniped the police that were there for crowd control, They evidently got in an elevated building and began blowing cops away! Man this world is really going crazy!

Smoggie

yes, it's all over the news here too, it's a terrible situation. I saw the video of the guy shot dead by police in his car too and I can understand the anger, but nothing justifies this latest shooting.

Tony

Staff member
And guess where I'm heading today... I'm in Anna right now getting ready to head there. Oh good times.

trainrider06

yes, it's all over the news here too, it's a terrible situation. I saw the video of the guy shot dead by police in his car too and I can understand the anger, but nothing justifies this latest shooting.

Yeah I hope people can be reasonable through all this mess!

Tony

Staff member
being reasonable is a very tall order to ask now days.

Thankfully, I had to go to north west dallas and wasn't near anything. Never even seen a cop with his lights on. I did see an increase in helicopters, including military, flying around though. And once I was done there, I went south west to pick up my load, then I went up 114 to 35w and headed home (which is where I am now). Hardly any traffic compared to what it usually is.

What happened to the guy that did this? I hope, if he is still alive, that they string him up by his tight and curlies and kill him slowly with a sewing needle. Senseless act of violence. Really pisses me off. I tried to do a video on it and holy crap was I pissed lol. I don't think HBO could air what I was saying on there. I HATE cop killing asshats.

trainrider06

He's dead, wouldn't give up, made statements to police that he wanted to kill all white people and white police officers because of one of those shootings that took place.
The guy was an Army vet served two tours in Afhganistan I believe. Probably killed some of his own Army buddies is what's so sad.
Kinda reminiscent of some of the fellas that came back from Vet Nam, disalusioned angry....

Tony

Staff member
Just read a reply from a member on another forum I moderate and he pretty much backed the two shooters. I'm livid right now. Going to be hard doing these videos with this on my mind. I hate people like that.

Tony

Staff member
Just an update, on the other site that member was banned. The rules over there are pretty much the same as they are over there. No hate speech, no cop bashing and so on and he did it all in two lines. Not only was that member banned, but his product links were removed and everything about him links to that thread where he backed the shooters to show what kind of person he really is.

Makes me glad that this is not one of the 'big sites' because you are going to get people like that. We have had them and they are now gone thankfully. So a huge thank you to every one of you out there for not being 'that guy' and being respectable on this forum.

trainrider06

One of the reasons I love this site! It is sorta small town feeling I guess.
One of the reasons I was against the political forum, those just get outta hand and you get people that try to be reasonable about things and some troll comes in and starts crap. I think most of the people with their views actually do try and find reason and solution. But the pot stirrers come in and make everyone offended and pissed off.

I check out the other forums, pretty much just for their sale items, am always looking for a good deal on parts for my birds!
I used to post and keep up with 3 areas on Helifreak, and RCgroups, but the threads I was mainly on there was always some know it all who had to chime in with his worldly opinionated wisdom, that ruined the thread.
There is only 1 thread I keep up with now aside from sale area's and that the Blade SR thread on Helifreak. It's pretty dead, but once in a while some sucker buys an SR and has a time with it....lol so me and a few others that have SR's still try and help out.
That can be a tall task with that heli!

Top Bottom