It's the little things

Slobberdog

Well as I said earlier I would post a couple of pics up,

I ordered and got some braid covering for my wires, now they were not really messy before but I just wanted to tidy them up that last bit,

image.jpg

and after,

image.jpg

I know its only cosmetic and some would say picky but thats just me!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
If you notice the helicopter being a little hard to control, then you will need to shorten the loom. I had the 600 the same way and ended up taking it all off because of vibrations being transferred into the gyro.

Slobberdog

Well guys you were right, lol so the servo lead sleeves are removed,

So my hands were idle, as I have put the new tx in a new tx case, I had some spare room in my box so I set to a bit of organising, and my lid was getting top heavy so all the big batteries have now been moved to the bottom of my lid to help that issue out, oh and tie down straps added, space for my two new batteries my mother in law giving me as an under the tree gift, lol.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slobberdog

Not nearly enough time Tony but a little spare, wanted to get the strapping for the batteries done so they as held securely when transporting the case, but you know there's never a completed job when you have OCD, lol

cml001

image.jpgHere are a few shots of what I did... No vib issues

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgI put both aileron servo wires and the ESC wire in the same sleeve... Starting about an inch from the servo.. Running inside the frame back under the Beast but above the tail gearbox, doin this means u only have to route one, not three... Saves space too.. 450's are tight. The tail servo wire weaves into the frame and up... I use the metal tarot tail gear box which has a gap the plastic Align box does not.... Makes it easy to route wires... I left about an inch of exposed servo wire just before it's end for flexibility to plug into the Beast and not allowing for vib..... Seems to have worked for me... Only down side is if you have to work on either aileron servo or the ESC, you have to remove all of them

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slobberdog

Well I have just fitted the new glow ware from Fusano so my tail now looks bright,

image.jpg

And fully clothed

image.jpg

Maybe able to see which way it's pointing now.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slobberdog

Ken the yellow skids ain't gonna happen, don't know if you have heard the word chav, well I have gone for enough down that line already and I ain't going any further, to each and his own i guess, I do like the all black look this yellow is just for helping me learn a bit easier.

When I am more comfortable with the position of the bird it will be back to black.......

Classy look,

Last edited:

Ken Jackson

I'm very comfortable with position but I won't part with my orange skids, orange tail blades and I even replaced my main frame with an orange frame. Hmmm, maybe that's why I don't have position issues. Black looks cool on the ground but orange rocks the sky!

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and that's the reason I quit flying the 450, too small for me. Now I do fly the 130x but it doesn't break as easily, Lol

cml001

U better keep that yeller on there! Looks good. The neon helps me see mine... Think I'm due for glasses... But yeah... I like the yellow on that bird.

Top Bottom