It's really happerned. Tell Tony

treff

Yes it really happened, quite extraordinary, something to write home about. Somebody better inform Tony right away. Here it is....................Please sit down to read the following
Have you got the smelling salts ready...........then I will begin
I placed an order with HK and it arrived the next day........................yes the next day................the very next day.
Now pick yourself off the floor and go and have a drink.

Lee

Good old British postman :) Timing must have been spot on between all the connections. Or you didn't tell us that you live right next door to the factory :)

treff

Lee I would be a pauper if I lived that close. Maybe I'm the only customer in the UK LOL As they say in Wales "fair play" Job well done HK.
Incidentally I have no connection with HK except for the fact a greater part of my pension goes there every month LOL. Cheers

Slobberdog

wow Treff, what I was more supprised with was they actually had what you wanted in stock I think they have the warehouse un stocked so they can fly in it, lol

treff

Slobberdog Love it

- - - Updated - - -

Of course the Align delivery is due next. I believe they have had to take on more staff and a bigger truck now i'm on their computer list LOL

Slobberdog

Hey Treff who you ordering the Align stuff off, I normally use Raj at Align-trex.co.uk or I have found rc-hero pretty good as well,

- - - Updated - - -

oh and recently found Bling Helis to be good value and fast

RandyDSok

I placed an order with HK and it arrived the next day........................yes the next day................the very next day.
Now pick yourself off the floor and go and have a drink.

Pictures .... or it didn't happen :D

treff

I usually order from Align uk on the computer. I will stop the postman next time he come with the parcel and grab a few pictures LOL
I will have a look at bling, thanks

Top Bottom