It's Raining, Holy Crap

Tony

Staff member
If you guys have watched any of the weather, you know that the midwest has had almost no rain this year. Starting in June, my lawn looked like it was winter, and it still does. I have not had to mow since May, how sad is that?

Well, when I laid down last night at 0200, it started raining. If it's raining, I'm out lol. I woke up this morning, it was still raining, it's now 1400 (12 hours after I went to sleep) and it's still raining off and on. The only downside to this, is I'm going to have to mow again this year, but I think I can handle that. I just hope it clears up in time for some flying tomorrow. Unfortunately, the weather man is saying high winds, so we may go, but I don't think there will be any flying. If there is though, I will get some video.

Yay for rain :D

Tony

Staff member
Nah, this is a beautiful light rain. like a hard sprinkle. Then, it will just rain. Then stop, then sprinkle, then rain...... Wash Rinse Repeat

RandyDSok

Yeah... a sprinkle.... like a Crocodile Dundee sort of sprinkle... "That's not a sprinkle, THIS is a sprinkle"

( I'll apologize for ravaging that phase now... lol )

Randy

Whirlybird

If you guys have watched any of the weather, you know that the midwest has had almost no rain this year. Starting in June, my lawn looked like it was winter, and it still does. I have not had to mow since May, how sad is that?

Uh . . . . my part of the midwest has had a ton of rain

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I'm sure it must be a beautiful thing Tony. We had a fairly good dry spell going on until recently when Isabel came through. Since then my grass has been growing pretty good, lol. Glad I got the mower running right, as it will now mow without stalling. Good stuff.

Tony

Staff member
Frank, we don't get much rain here per year, and we are 8" below average, almost 9". We are in the highest drout that you can be in, in most of Oklahoma, and the midwest.

and Paul, you are a car guy, the mower should always run correctly lmao.

Top Bottom