Its about time ....

Onespeed

I say hello! My name is Chris I live in Graham, WA Fly Helis mostly and dabble in fixed wing. Currently Im building a 500x and will be building a Devil 420 soon. Currently Flying a Eflite apprentice and a foamy from flighttest. Great info you guys got here and Tony the videos have been extremely helpful.20170625_195318.jpg

Tony

Staff member
That is a great looking helicopter in that picture! Welcome to the forum and thanks for the kind words!

:welcome1:

Geena

Staff member
Hi Chris, and welcome to RC Help. There are a bunch of wonderful guys here, and tons of useful information. So have fun and enjoy the site. Also...if you have Phoenix 5.5 simulator, come join us on "Simulator Sunday". We have online simulator sessions on Sundays starting at 8PM Eastern time. So if you can, come join us. We`d be happy to have you in there. :)

Tony

Staff member
Sadly there are not going to be any more live streams on the Sim Sundays. Like tonight, I will be out of state by the time Sim Sunday starts. And I have a feeling that is the way it is going to be for quite a while unfortunately. But as long as Geena doesn't go to the beach today (lmao), Sim Sunday should be up and running.

Geena

Staff member
"But as long as Geena doesn't go to the beach today (lmao), Sim Sunday should be up and running." :p :p :p :p Hahahahahaha. I`ll open a session on schedule tonight. No fun is the sun this weekend. I even wore long sleeves when I flew yesterday..LOL

Top Bottom