Its a conspiracy i tell you!!!

Lee

So i've been seeing some suspicious behavior from my Fiance this last two weeks. Always hiding her computer screen when i come in the room?? Looking very guilty??
I found out today that she has been talking to someone else behind my back........
TONY!!!!!!!
The sneaky pair have been having a good old time plotting something.
But before you get the wrong idea, all is ok. My fiance was trying to buy me a birthday present that i would really want. So what did she do?? Got on here under a false name, sent Tony an Email and had a nice chat. The end result of which, was a Beautiful little MCPX turned up yesterday.
Now you all know why i am marrying my Fiance Celia. She is the love of my life, I couldn't ask for a better future wife. :)

Tony

Staff member
The few emails that we did exchange, she seems like a great catch, and you are a very lucky man. My wife has never purchased anything for me for this hobby. But, still supports what I purchase. With Celia getting you that heli, man I wish I was you lol. I hope you enjoy the helicopter, and more importantly, enjoy the time with Celia. I'm just happy in being a part of making you guys happy.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Kind of like what my wife did for me a couple of Father's Days ago. She went out and talked to a friend of mine about getting me the 31 round clip for my 9mm Glock 35. She HATES guns, so it was a real stretch for her and really appreciated by me. My buddy told her "This is what you need to get him!" and he was right. It was a nice addition ... not quite like a mCPX, but hey, you can't have everything :biggrin1: Glad it's working out for you Lee. Must keep that one I say! (To Celia: Good job!)

Ghostflyer1

Ehem Paul since she hates guns she might be more willing to supprise you with a Chaos 700 :D
Just a hint LOL.

Oh and Lee, shes a KEEPER..... you better do something to suprise that young lady in return :D

Last edited:

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Ehem Paul since she hates guns she might be more willing to supprise you with a Chaos 700 :D
Just a hint LOL.

Oh and Lee, shes a KEEPER..... you better do something to suprise that young lady in return :D

I don't think the 700 would be coming anytime soon ... it would probably be better if I actually learn how to fly a heli before I drop that kind of $$ :biggrin1:

Whirlybird

Aw!!!!! Like babes in toyland :)
Send some of that Spanish water she's been drinking over here!

Maybe there's hope for my little Walkera Lama!!!!!!

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
Wow, I'm jealous, but at least my wife checks on me every now and again to make sure I haven't cut something off in the shop. lmao

Top Bottom