It has come!

RCD

Glencairn Drone
The Gopro finally came!

I got it mounted on my Twinstar and im ready to fly it! Also thinking about using it on the SkySurfer. To bad they only give you 4 mounts.. :grumpy:

Hopefully I'll get some videos soon!

0530121630.jpg

RCD

Glencairn Drone
So here is my first video, but there is a problem. It is super HD before it is uploaded on Youtube, but on Youtube, it isnt as HD. It doesnt give me the option to play it in 1080p. Is there a way to change that?

Last edited by a moderator:

RCD

Glencairn Drone
This is all i did:
1. Plugged in the memory card
2. Watched the video
3. Put the video on Windows Live Movie Maker
4. Did some editing
5. Clicked the Youtube logo in the upper right corner of the editor to upload it to Youtube.

What did i do wrong?

Tony

Staff member
In windows movie maker, click on the Project tab at the top and select 16:9 aspect ratio. You had it in 4:3 hence why it's not in HD. Also, don't upload directly to youtube, instead render to your computer, then go to youtube and upload it directly from your computer. If your internet will allow it, render it in the best possible resolution and not the "suggested" resolution. This will be much better but as stated, only if your interwebz can handle it. Otherwise you will be uploading for hours for a 2 minute 1080P video. Let me know if it helps.

Tony

Staff member
Rendering is after you are done editing the video, you select what format you want your video to be in (mp4, avi, flv and so on). It will render it into that format. I have found mp4 to be the best, but AVI will render with much more resolution however youtube doesn't care and will still render it down into an mp4.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I tried uploading the video to youyube but it says it is a project file. How do i change it?

Tony

Staff member
Just render it into a .mp4 file from WMM then upload it. Just make sure to select 16:9 so you get 1080P out of it.

Tony

Staff member
ONce you are done editing, click on teh blue tab at the far top left corner. In there click on "Save Movie". Not publish movie (but I think if you have clicked 16:9 in teh Project menu you may be able to publish straight to youtube just to try and see what happens). Make sure you know where it's saving it to on your computer if you don't publish to youtube so you can upload it from the youtube page. Or, if you do want to go straight to youtube, just click the youtube button at the top after selecting 16:9. I think lol. I use Pinnacle 14 Ultimate to do all of mine, how ever I did just use WMM to do the Bipe maiden lol.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I did that but it didnt give me the option to select the type of file i want it to be in.

Tony

Staff member
I just went through and you are correct, you can only upload or render in WMV. I did click on YouTube at the top and it asked what resolution I wanted. I would just do it that way. Make sure to select 1920x1080 if that is your native resolution. There should be a "(recommended)" after the one it suggests.

Tony

Staff member
not a problem little bro. I apologize for making you chase something that wasn't there. I didn't know lol. I do now though. I really like the way it was on Xp and Vista before the new version came out. Much easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it uploaded yet?

- - - Updated - - -

:biggrin1: :chuckles:

Top Bottom