600 It Has Arrived :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well I'm so stoked that my heli showed up today :). It's the TSA 600E PRO IMG_2969.JPG also I would like to give Mrs Genna a shout out for a care package that she sent to me that also arrived today for the 600 too.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
If your talking about what's underneath the heli kit well that's one of my file cabinets.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Oh yes Mrs Geena box contain a few blade holders and a few extra battery trays. I thank her very much for that :)

Tony

Staff member
As Fran stated, if you have not yet taking things out of the box, definitely take some pictures and let us follow along with the build! Would love to see it!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey guys. I haven't taking anything out of the box yet. Good thing. I'm sad to say that I had to return the heli to A Main Hobbies and Geena package back to her. I had some financial situation or like Tony likes to say, "I hate when life gets in the way" come up. I'm not happy but bills come first. The bright side is Christmas is right around the corner before you know it and the wife will be asking what would you like for Christmas :).

Tony

Staff member
Yea, it sucks when things like this happen, but they take priority. Main reason I'm back in a damn truck now driving around the country losing my mind. Hope things get better.

Tony

Staff member
Bummer bro. We are still dealing with DHS and the death of our grandchild. One of these days I will get your computer done and off my desk. It is torn completely apart right now and in little pieces scattered all over my desk. I think I may try my heat gun, but I'm a little apprehensive in doing that as that gun likes to melt EVERYTHING!!! Might be a few weeks to a couple months before I can afford the "proper" tool. But this week was really good for us monetarily speaking. Hoping to have a few more of these...

Top Bottom