It finally happened

Well it has finally happened!! 40weeks +5days and we now have a healthy wiggly loud boy!!
Christian Alexander was borth 1802 on the 6th December 2013.
So now i have to wait a few years and stick a radio in his hands and get him into the world of RC!
Was a bit of a rough trip, but we finally got there :)
Mum is well and we are all back home, and we finally have the chance to relax properly and recover from the ordeal.
IMAG0881.jpgIMAG0882.jpgIMG_20131207_061939.jpg

IMAG0881.jpg

IMAG0882.jpg

IMG_20131207_061939.jpg

Derek

That's outstanding, Jonathan! He looks great! Congratulations to you and mum!!!

Derek

Thanks guys!
So excited and certainly a change on the way!
When is yours due Derek? Not too long either?

Actually, my wife is due on the 15th. We have made an arrangement (my wife's doctor, my wife, and I), if my wife hasn't delivered by the 12th, we are going to induce on the 13th. Although, I didn't actually realize that the 13th this month will be a "Friday the 13th". Now I'm nervous, lol. Nonetheless...any day now.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I welcome the baby boy into the world! I'm glad for you. I still remember the feeling when my sone was born so many years ago! Lol.

wolfman76

OUTSTANDING BROTHER!!!!!! very happy for you and the Mrs. tell her i said congratulations also..... great name choice like like he a pretty big boy...

- - - Updated - - -

OUTSTANDING BROTHER!!!!!! very happy for you and the Mrs. tell her i said congratulations also..... great name choice like like he a pretty big boy... michelle said she thinks he is adorable

Thanks everyone!!
It's a wonderful time, and after a bit of a sleepless night we have worked out a bit of a pattern to help with us through now.
Good luck Derek!
I wish we had gone and planned for an induction as well to a certain extent. They had to break her waters, and once that was done, it all happened. Good luck bro!
Thanks again everyone for the well wishes, there is certainly a budding pilot who is just waiting to be old enough to grip a radio!
Another RC-Help member in the making! hehe

murankar

Staff member
Congratulations, Enjoy the new life. My son was born just hours before him 8 years ago. Nice to see two sons sharing the same day.

Awesome Uri!!
I also found out he shares a birthday with a great mountain biker..... Such a life changer, and he certainly is daddy's boy!! ;)
hehehe can't wait til he grows up that bit more!

Top Bottom