General is there any way to use Radiolink AT9 with AR6400 Reciever

Mfarooqi

Hi,
I'm very new in RC study. I've ordered for RadioLink AT9 Radio Transmitter from Chinese website. That will probably be shifted in a few next day.
while searching more and more on internet regarding Radio Controllers I lean more towards micro planes, but for micro planes i need micro stuff.

During search i found many websites showing following kind of builtin servos receiver...
Aliexpress.com : Buy Free Ship 6channel ultra micro receiver W/integrated servos speed control X Port AR6400 from Reliable receiver wifi suppliers on Sunheli Super Store | Alibaba Group

... this receiver only understands Spektrum transmitter commands or DSM2/DSMX transmitters' commands.... but i'm very upset that I've ordered for a transmitter that is DSSS kind of thing.
On an other website i found...

The Spektrum AR6400L receiver unit is compatible with the following DSM2/DSMX transmitters:

Spektrum DX4e
Spektrum DX5e
Spektrum DX6i
Spektrum DX7 and DX7e
Spektrum DX8
JR 9503
JR X9303
JR 11X
JR 12x

Is there any way to make DSSS workable as DSM2/DSMX?

or is there any other mini reciever with micro stuff available on the market that is compatible with DSSS transmitter?

Thank you

Lee

Radio Link, isn't a big well known brand of radio.
Although looking at them online, they have a lot of good features.
If you are leaning towards micro models, then, I'm afraid you should have bought a Spektrum radio, to be able to take advantage of all the Horizon hobby, and Parkzone models available.
Not the news you were hoping for I'm sure :(

Mfarooqi

Radio Link, isn't a big well known brand of radio.
Although looking at them online, they have a lot of good features.
If you are leaning towards micro models, then, I'm afraid you should have bought a Spektrum radio, to be able to take advantage of all the Horizon hobby, and Parkzone models available.
Not the news you were hoping for I'm sure :(

hmmm.. thanks for your words.
actually I can't afford expensive Transmitters, I searched for cheap priced TXs and I found either Flysky and Turnigy. Both are same but with different Brands, people on internet say so. May be a few more TXs ... Then I searched more and in comparison I found RadioLink a bit better with features. :puppy_dog_eyes: I pray for this about 88$ for 9ch + shipping charges.

And about leaning towards micro models is only that cute feel fantasize me like... a plane flying in my room or on my roof or may be a small bird flying with my control :)

I have never flown any of RC plane yet, but only a few helicopters. I love DIY stuff, I think I must buy a small 3CH heli in may be 20$, disassemble it and reuse its parts to plane. but question of servo or Actuator remains their :(

May be I should call it a "first lesson learn"

.... to be precise... there is no way to use a DSSS transmitter for DSM2/DSMX receiver...

thanks

zonot

AT9 protocol did not match spektrum protocol . no way you can bind AT9 TX with spektrum RX .. and vise versa .
Tx like devo series from walkera can be bind with spektrum .. but u need to modified the firmware . Go to Deviation - Home
for more detail .

Top Bottom