FBL Gyro is there and adjustment on a gyro for an E-Flite 12" Helicopter?

catsmeow

I have a small 12" rotor e-Flite helicopter and Its not very stable , so is there an ajustment on the gyro some where for gain or and stability? if so where and how to ?

Tony

Staff member
If there is not a pot on the face of the gyro, then it's going to be located inside the Tx. If it's not there, then I doubt it has one. Not sure what heli you have so can't be any more specific.

catsmeow

If there is not a pot on the face of the gyro, then it's going to be located inside the Tx. If it's not there, then I doubt it has one. Not sure what heli you have so can't be any more specific.

Thanks for the information, Ill have to take the body cover off and see, the copter is like a Lama 4 coaxseal type 2 rotors ,no tale rotor

Tony

Staff member
For a coax, there may be a dial on the Tx to adjust the yaw. Other than that there is usually no adjustment on those type heli's.

catsmeow

There is a round knob on top of the right side of the radio however I read that is for say channel 5 landing gear for an airplane , I could try turning it while doing a hover?
other than that I have the trims but it seems to wonder and not hold its heading

Admiral

Sounds like an old E-Flite CX2 if so it is fitted with a EFLH1024 4in1 Control unit which has two pots one "Gain Trimmer Pot" for Gyro and the other "Main Motor Proportional Mix Trimmer Pot" for balancing motor output.

The manual is available on line or you can PM me and I can supply a copy.

E-Flite CX-2 in original condition.

Last edited:

catsmeow

sounds like an old e-flite cx2 if so it is fitted with a eflh1024 4in1 control unit which has two pots one "gain trimmer pot" for gyro and the other "main motor proportional mix trimmer pot" for balancing motor output.

The manual is available on line or you can pm me and i can supply a copy.

E-flite cx-2 in original condition.

yes thats the same radio have can you give me the site for the manual on the gyro s
adjustments? Tank you

Top Bottom