600 Is Align still making 600mm nitro helis?

tperk

HI all,Any one know what is up with Align and there 600 size nitro heli, I have had one on order for two months, it seems like they are not manufacturing them, At least for now, or are they going the way of Thunder tiger and . I know that Thunder tiger is no longer making a 600 size nitro heli.

murankar

Staff member
I thought they were still making a 600 size heli.

As for thunder tiger, you would be better going 700 anyways. I know the new e700 is a great heli with cheap spares. So going with TT would not be a bad idea.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

tperk

LMK if you still looking for a 600

I am still looking, I have had a new one on order for two months, I was looking for new one and I have all ready bought the motor and pipe. If you do not sell yours and you want to bring the price down, please let me know. I am not sure where you live, it sound like you are on a island and shipping would be a lot. I live in USA Delaware. Here is my email address should you to contact me. jperkins9249@hotmail.com.

pvolcko

Having bought from Anthony before, the shipping is not bad at all. And that was for a very large box that included a lot of extras besides just the heli.

Top Bottom