Irish Newbie

Pjos11

Hi Guys

I am new to the hobby and I currently have a Blade 120SR and a Msrx. I have been watching Tony build a Trex 450Pro on Youtube and thats what brought me here. I am going to start to build a 450 soon as I want the challenge but the electrics side of it scares the life out of me :) I hope you guys will help me with it come the time :)

Paul
Belfast, ireland

Lee

Hi Paul,
Welcome to the Forum. Any help you need, just shout. Don't worry about the electronics. I knew nothing about that when i started.

BOKI

Hi Pjos11; Welcome to the site I bought a 450 myself wish I would of built mine! You will learn doing it! The guy's here we help you along! The Best Dave

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILLY ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!! sometimes pics and videos of whatever issues you might end up having help us answer future questions you might have happy flying....

taizi

welcome aboard mate, and dont worry about the electrics, they are easier than you think ( till you hit a problem that is hehehe), but there are loads of great knowledgable people on here that are always happy to help, i wouldnt of learnt half of what i have without them

Graham Lawrie

Hi, Welcome to the forum. Tony,s build brought me to the forum,and I have enjoyed every minute of it. It helped me build my 450 pro 3gx v2, and I did not have a clue about any of it. I got and still get loads of great advice here. A simulator like Phoenix is a must also.

Top Bottom