Ircha 2013

Derek

In that case...I'll look for you next year.

I'll try to take tons of pictures and some video and I'll get those uploaded when we get back.

Derek

2012 was the first time we went to IRCHA and it was just amazing!! Helicopter Paradise! I had seen videos on Youtube but actually being there and being around all those incredible heli pilots and actually being able to talk with them was really something special. My wife and I are looking forward to going again. We are leaving for IRCHA 2013 in less than 72 hours. Awesome!!! It actually starts tomorrow but we can't get away from our jobs until Friday.

murankar

Staff member
Have fun and hope you get some stuck time in. Photos and videos are a must and the lack there of will not be tolerated, :lmao:.

Tony

Staff member
Well, get your ass over here and get your own pictures and videos!!! lmao. If Celia gets home sick here, I will cook her an awesome steak or smoke her some brisket and she will get better instantly lol. Hope she is doing well now. I'm guessing no news is good news on this front.

Tony

Staff member
Ahahahaha. This is the Ultimate Epic Thread Jack! Love it. Glad to hear she is getting better though.

wolfman76

So jealous. We want millions of pics and video please.
UM CAN YOU SAY ROAD TRIP!!!!! come lee you in mexico now and mexico is connected to the usa:p:p:p:p:p:p:p come on man chop chop time for a cross country trip oh yeah and on yer way through stop by and pick up all the members on the way lol CAN YOU SAY CARGO VAN!!!!!! lee lee lee lee lee lee lee... hey you could come kite surf at wolflake here in hammond

wolfman76

Wow i didn't know that my bad well i hope nothing bad hope she feels better very soon.. Prayers for her Lee

Top Bottom