Introduction

Hi friends,

My name is Mohamed Emam and you can call me Moe if you like. I am from Egypt. I am a beginner RC Pilot and I love building and flying. The first plane I built was Kadet Seniorita and the pictures are below.

2013-07-09 22.17.09.jpg2013-07-09 22.17.01.jpg2013-07-09 22.17.24.jpg

Actually I love EDF Planes and I just built this one just to learn how to fly :apple:.

That's all about me :courage:

I am glad to join you guys and I am sure we will learn from you and also, I will share my experience with you.

Regards,
Moe

2013-07-09 22.17.09.jpg

2013-07-09 22.17.01.jpg

2013-07-09 22.17.24.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Hey Moe, welcome to the forum. Anything we can do to help, don't hesitate to post up and ask.

:welcome1:

Not yet, but will be soon, and will share its video :cheerful:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Tony,

I am glad to know you, friend :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Slobberdog, I will share its flight soon! :D

-Moe

BOKI

HI Mohamed Emam; Welcome Moe to the site & it looks like you have a really nice Airplane ! Ihave been in Helicopters & just learning to Fly them & now I have 2 guy's in a club teaching me to fly Airplanes ! I am a beginner also but just love the RC hobby !The best in your RC flying !

Glad to know you Boki, we can can exchange our experience together, and wish you a very good luck in your flight!
:D
-Moe

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Welcome aboard! i'm sure you will love this place. can't wait to see the video of the Kadet!

View attachment 8678

Well, this photo was taken while doing maiden flight, it has been crashed :upset:! Actually, it happened because the rubber band wasn't strong enough, and the result is; the wing has been separated from the fuselage in the air and the crash happened! However, servos, engine, receivers and batteries are still working. Also, the plane faced so many troubles while taking off as it turns right while taking off, I do not why! Although I did check the CG before flying. However, I will repair it, but I am thinking of replacing nose wheel by tailwheel to solve the take off problem. Any advice, guys?

Regards,
Moe
View attachment 8679

EyeStation

Welcome Moe, sorry to hear of the bad luck in the crash. For some reason the pictures did not show up this time. Hope you get it back in the air soon.

Top Bottom