Introduction

abdonmata

Hello guys, I´m Abdón, currently living in Boston, usually I live in Venezuela but I´m spending some 2 to 3 yrs in US. Started on RC in 2012 with a coax, and then some FP mSR, 120SR, mSRX, learned a lot from John Salt ebooks and website, then Blade SR which I could never control so I threw it into the trash after 7 or 8 crashes and repairs, then B450 3D and many more. In Venezuela I just flyed because I had some guys who repaired and made setups for me, but in the US I don´t have any LHS close by: Helidirect and RCHover are both 45 minutes away, and the work hour is expensive so I´ve learned by You tube and forums how to build and setup helis by myself (I have built so far 3 TRexes 250, 450 and 550V3). I´m glad to be in this forum and I expect to learn and share knowledge from all of you. Tx.

murankar

Staff member
Well we are better than the local hobby shop, hands down. Plus you get to save money by being your own repair guy.

Welcome to RCH.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lee

Bienvenido Abdòn.
I use to work in Venezuela, on Isla de Margarita for a couple of seasons.
Welcome to the forum,
Photos and videos of your fleet :)

abdonmata

I like Margarita, I used to go there often on weekends and usually stayed at Playa el Yaque (not doing any sports BTW LOL). I went to primary school during 5 years in Cambridge (East Anglia UK) while my dad studied there. I'll try to post some pictures of the Helis and some flights (nothing fancy). Cheers

Top Bottom