1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

380/420 Interceptor 400 Tail Servo Problems

Discussion in 'Helicopters' started by PHIL1234, Jun 28, 2019.

< Swashplate Link Ball And Turnbuckles | "the Big One" Rc Problems >
  1. PHIL1234

PHIL1234 Member

Area walmart
    hi i have problems with my tail servo it will not move at all, all the rest of the servos are moving like they should
    but the tail does not want to move any help would be appreciated as i have never seen this problem befor.

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Try plugging the servo into another known good port on the receiver. If the servo moves, you may have a bad port or a fractured solder joint inside the receiver. If it doesn't move on the new port, then your servo is likely bad.

3. PHIL1234

PHIL1234 Member

Area walmart
    CHEERS TONY I WILL TRY IT

4. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Soldier
    Also make sure your travel limits are set correctly. Another check would be to power the help up and apply pressure to the servo arm. See if vit resists or not. If it doesn't then check it with another channel.

5. PHIL1234

PHIL1234 Member

Area walmart
    Thanks mate I will try it thanks

< Swashplate Link Ball And Turnbuckles | "the Big One" Rc Problems >