Trucks Integy Drive Shafts

Tony

Staff member
Can you by chance post a picture of the part you are needing? To me, I'm thinking of the yoke that bolts to the output shaft of the transmission. But many times when we are dealing with aftermarket parts, that is not the case.

Tony

Staff member
So you found the part? I don't think they sell just the yoke by itself, I think you have to purchase the whole kit. You may be able to drop them an email and see if they have just that one shaft available. I think that would be the only way to get just that part.

Redwolf

I did send a email asking for the yoke or part of the shaft... no reply yet.
I did order the cheap traxxas center shafts for the time being..
really like the metal shaft for the front...
because of the brake being part of the drive shaft... drive shaft helps with the heat

Tony

Staff member
If you ordered the plastic shaft, it won't last. Especially if you broke that Integy shaft. Those things are strong AF. You breaking that shaft is actually quite impressive lol.

Hopefully they get back to you. Otherwise, $40 down the drain and you have spare parts...

Redwolf

impressive??? thanks i think ... the 3.3 has power ... i got the truck for free :)
i did buy the reverse and installed it ... this bitch on ebay said it was a full kit ... was missing
gears and bearings... so I filed a complaint.. got the reverse kit that was missing parts for free
the kit is 50$

Top Bottom