Power Supply's imput on icharger 308 d

gaurdian

I just bought this power source and now I need a better charger than the one I have and the one that just fried...was looking at the icharger 308d and was wondering if my little unit posted pic well be enough for the icharger or do I need to buy a bigger power source for that icharger 308d....image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

and ill be mostly charging 3000mah 35c, 3300 mah 65c and 4000mah 45c battery... nothing bigger than that....but would be nice to charge 2 battery's at one time...I don't get much time flying between rain being I live in a rain forest so hate the wait time charging one battery at a time....

image.jpg

Slobberdog

Lee uses two of these units in series for his 306duo, Coolice PSU and it's nice.

It's a great little PS, I use it for my icharger, as I run it on 240v I can out power my charger with it,

If you do go for two you will have to mod the ps, and the duo chargers are a bit sensitive to initial start up voltage so a protection circuit like what Coolice does would be beneficial as not to fry the charger,

gaurdian

I ended up buying the ps on impulse.... and I came to a conclusion that you have to be a rocket scientist to understanding this charging stuff......

pvolcko

900W output will get you almost 4C charge rate on a pair of 4000mah 6S packs at the same time. Or 4 on 2C charge rate.

The 308 Duo can do 800W per channel or 1200W total at once so this supply will get you to about half way and should be a good starting point. You can always size up later if you find you want the ability to do more.

Lee

That one unit as Paul said, will get you going.
It won't take advantage of the full capacity of the 308Duo, but it will be plenty to get going with.
My PSU is from COOLICE.CO.UK, but i guess for shipping to the US it will be prohibitive.
There is a guy in the States that does them too, but I can't find his info at the moment.
If I find the info, I'll let you know.

Top Bottom