I'm Still Alive

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive lol. I know I have not been on here much here lately, but things are, well, lets just say, VERY FRIGGIN CRAZY!!! It's quite a long story so I won't bore you with the details. But lets just say, things have to get worse before they get better. Give me a little time and I will be back to making videos and posting up here on the site. Sorry for not being here much lately.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for that Six. It's rough times but I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I will explain more when I know more.

KLA

It depends on what kind of light. Don't wanna see the bright white light yet!

Hang in there, Tony. We all go thru some tough times, but that's life. Just gotta deal with it the best you can and try to move on. You know we are all here if there is anything that we can help with.

Tony

Staff member
Ah a light huh? Thats a bit of good news then!

Yes and no. Right now it's about the same as a candle flame at the end of a very steep uphill tunnel. And I'm a fat dude lmao. Long road ahead.

It depends on what kind of light. Don't wanna see the bright white light yet!

Hang in there, Tony. We all go thru some tough times, but that's life. Just gotta deal with it the best you can and try to move on. You know we are all here if there is anything that we can help with.

I hope it's not the bright white light lmao. Not afraid to die, just don't want to hahaha.

This is the toughest time of my life. Just had to resign my position at my company so that I could be home to deal with all of this. Not something that I wanted to do, but something that I have to do. There are up and down sides to this decision though. More on that at a later date though.

That's good to here Tony. Just remember... one day at a time.

That is all I can do right now. Trying to come up with about $1500 to finalize all of this crap. Having a hard time coming up with it. Just got my Camaro running again and that cost me over $600. Did not expect that, but I HAD to have something to drive. Maybe I should start a GoFundMe page lmao. Then I could get this crap done faster. lol.

Tony

Staff member
Can't do that, the site will shut down lol. But yes, I am the one that created this site, and I'm the one on all of the videos. Well, except for when I put Matt (my Admin) on video lol.

RandyDSok

Can't do that, the site will shut down lol. But yes, I am the one that created this site, and I'm the one on all of the videos. Well, except for when I put Matt (my Admin) on video lol.

In otherwords... It's his fault....

LMAO :)

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for that Dino, it should get better sometime soon, I hope lol.

Trying to get caught up on the site. Holy crap was I behind lol.

Lillyryan

Hope all turns around for you soon mate. A while from now you will look back and think what was that all about. Keep well

Tony

Staff member
Oh trust me, I know what it is all about lol. The wife and I both had really good paying jobs. Purchased based on those jobs and as luck would have it, we both lost our jobs. Thankfully there are laws to protect us. And sorry for the late reply, could have sworn I replied to this.

And here I thought being home would give me more time to do things that needed to be done. Yea right. Have not even touched an RC since I have been home...

Top Bottom