Other I'm looking for a Corona Rx

Derek

More specifically, I'm looking for a Corona RP8D1 8 channel 72mhz Synthesized Dual Conversion Rx. I"ve done a google search for this Rx and I have found them available for sale out of Hong Kong. Does anyone know if these Rx's are available anywhere here in the states?

If not the 8 channel Rx, maybe the RP6D1 6 channel 72mhz Synthesized Dual Conversion Rx.

Derek

Both of them must have sold. The thread has been closed. I guess I'll just keep looking around. Thanks for checking, Tony!

Tony

Staff member
I saw that that one was sold, but didn't even see the closed thread. I know there are a lot of them on ebay. Just remember, some of the FM Rx's are interchangeable as long as the crystal is the same.

Derek

I didnt know they were interchangeable, lol. I just bought a Futaba 72mhz Tx from a buddy of mine. I'm planning on using this Tx for my FPV ventures. I have 3 different planes that I want to test out this spring before deciding on a dedicated FPV platform.

Tony

Staff member
There are many factors to take into account and I do highly suggest sticking with teh same brand as your Tx, but in some cases they are interchangeable.

Derek

I've done some looking around for an 8 channel Futaba 72mHz Rx with little success. Would anyone here know where to look?

Top Bottom