I'm BACK for awhile...

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Well a few months (wait it couldn't have been, well we shall just say awhile back anyways) I left the hobby without

any intention of getting back in, around a few weeks later I came across a deal for a Chaos 600 DFC with motor and

3gx unit, for the price of 200$, oh yes, and with a night flying kit. I thought to myself "I couldn't let such a deal like

this slip by. And if I ever want to get back in the hobby it's just what I need." :facepalm:So yes, shame on me, I was

able to justify it to myself somehow. Zoom ahead to around now; Since I had a 600, I decided to get rid of my t-rex

500, how ever no one seemed to want it (i wounder why:wink:) I tried to sell it at 300, than 200, and finally 100,

no one wanted it! So I made a trade thread, "T-rex 500 for one upgraded NCPX" And finally I got a whole crowd

(perhaps that wasn't a good trade :) ). Today I sent off my T-rex 500, and tomorrow I will get the NCPX.

So I guess I back In the hobby with more than I left with. I think I will start catching up on the threads, and yes

I sorta have the hope this bug lasts a bit longer, like 30 years :)

I hope you all are doing great, I can't wait to see what new birds everyone has :)

take care Chris.

Lee

Welcome back mate. The Chaos 600 is awesome. Mine is waiting to be rebuilt since moving from Spain to the UK.
Any help you need, just shout.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome back. That was one heck of a deal for a 500. I hope you enjoy your new 600.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Welcome back mate. The Chaos 600 is awesome. Mine is waiting to be rebuilt since moving from Spain to the UK.
Any help you need, just shout.

Thanks! I'm loving the chaos, all it needs is blades and an ESC, (coming soon). I hope your move was alright, I think you were still in Spain when I was last on.

Welcome back to the forum, Chris!

Thanks! From time to time flying on phoenix I was somewhat kept informed on your toys, Hope your liking your 600 :)

Welcome back. That was one heck of a deal for a 500. I hope you enjoy your new 600.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

I love the new 600. I'm sort of sad that I had to give away my 500, and only get a NCPX, but after some thought, I think a flying bird will be better than a R.I.P (rest in pieces).

Thanks all for the warm welcome back!

Top Bottom