380/420 Ikon2 Pitch And Throttel Curves

barry wilson

I'm putting together a sab 380 KSE using the ikon2 do I need to put pitch and throttle curves in my dx9 for idle up or dose the ikon take care of it . if I do what would you recommend

Tony

Staff member
Yes, you will need to use your DX9 for pitch and throttle curves. My settings are all the same starting out and below is what I use. Try them out then tune the Tx and gyro to your liking.

Throttle Curve
Normal: 0 65 65 65 65
IU1: 75 75 75 75 75
IU2: 85 85 85 85

Pitch Curves
Normal: 46 48 50 75 100
IU1: Linear
IU2: Linear

What I mean by Linear is 0 25 50 75 100. A straight line from low stick to high stick progressing from full negative at low stick, 0º pitch at mid stick and full positive pitch and high stick. I would highly suggest running a governor on this helicopter, and I suspect you are running the Hobbywing ESC on it (that is what I'm using as well as about 90% of the others that own this helicopter) which has one of the best governors in the business. Use the ESC manual to set your throttle curves if you are going to run a governor and adjust the throttle curves accordingly. From memory it's a flat 30, flat 65 and flat 85 if I remember correctly.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom