FBL Gyro Ikon2 Mini Not Found?????

Why my Ikon2 is not detected ? (windows 10 laptop).
when i plug it on my usb, i have a blinking green and red light than 2 reds blinking

Ok, i made it and it looks great, somehow easy to do.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
If windows is not seeing it then check the drivers. Make sure they are installed correctly. You may have to reinstall the driver.

Admiral

I am trying to emulate your problem using an iKon Ver 1 not connected to a helicopter with external battery.
I get the Red/Green lights then one blinking Red light, could be mistaken for two they are so close together.
Try a different USB Cable I have found some that won't work with iKon or iKon2
Use a known good USB port just to make sure.
Make sure you are using latest software version, current version is 3.3.006

Later in the day I'll check using an iKon2 installed in a helicopter and bound to a transmitter which I assume yours is.

I am trying to emulate your problem using an iKon Ver 1 not connected to a helicopter with external battery.
I get the Red/Green lights then one blinking Red light, could be mistaken for two they are so close together.

Later in the day I'll check using an iKon2 installed in a helicopter and bound to a transmitter which I assume yours is.
Thanks for the reply, that's what i did , i used another usb cable and it finally worked!

Tony

Staff member
When reading this, the USB cable came to mind for me as well. There are some that are charge only, and I have, more than once, tried to use those on my ikon lol. Glad you got it sorted out!

Switching the usb cable solved the problem, indeed!
Thanks.

When reading this, the USB cable came to mind for me as well. There are some that are charge only, and I have, more than once, tried to use those on my ikon lol. Glad you got it sorted out!
I will need another fbl unit and could buy An Ikon, not the 2, is it ok to buy even if it's not the ''2''?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I've heard that any Ikon are good. I don't own one but maybe one day I'll get one to try once my AR 7200BX, 7300 BX and my Beast X microbeast plus go bad. So far my AR 7200BX and 7300BX are over 5 yrs old and going strong. The beast x is new to me thanks to Tony :beerchug:

I've heard that any Ikon are good. I don't own one but maybe one day I'll get one to try once my AR 7200BX, 7300 BX and my Beast X microbeast plus go bad. So far my AR 7200BX and 7300BX are over 5 yrs old and going strong. The beast x is new to me thanks to Tony :beerchug:
I installed a Ikon 2 on a 500 but have yet to try it. I need one more unit for a 450 and could have a Ikon for a good price but don't know them much!

Brick

I just got a mini ikon 2 to replace the ar636a on my Fusion 270. I do hate having to connect and program. I want to fly ;)

murankar

Staff member
Dont need a cable with those 2 radios. Lol. It's all done in the radios, no pc, phone or tablet. Lol.

Admiral

You need a Bluetooth module and program it from your smart phone, works well, either Genuine MSH or Cirrus

Top Bottom