FBL Gyro Ikon2 Mini Help

This is the part I have been dreading I am not computer literate at all. I bought this Dell laptop Inspirion 15 3000 Series so I can run the simulator. I got The Ikon window open on the laptop and I want to download the software but it's asking me if it's Windows 8 or Windows 10 I have not got a clue can somebody chime in and help me

Tony

Staff member
Click on the start menu and type in System Information. You should get a System Information that comes up and is highlighted. Click on that. The very top line will tell you what version of windows you are on and if you look down a little bit, you will see System Type which will say x86 or x64. x86 is a 32 bit system, and x64 is a 64 bit system. Hope this helps.

I just guessed and downloaded Windows 10 and it downloaded and put it C / 86 x so I guess it's a 32-bit. I'm going to try to get some help tomorrow if I could just get it to where I'm just programming The Ikon I mean with your videos that's looks very simple I just need to get the software and all that stuff on there

Tony

Staff member
No worries. There are still a lot of softwares ou tthere that use the x86 architecture. So no worried. x64 in most cases is only there to utilize more than just shy of 4gb of system RAM.

Tony

Staff member
Yes I do, absolutely. And I love to do it. I would rather work on them than fly them lol.

Tony

Staff member
I would be more than happy to help out. Just PM me and we will get this worked out. I'm about to crash so it will probably be the morning before I respond. Been up way too long already lol.

Top Bottom