FBL Gyro Ikon tail correction reversed/help please

FaisalHeli's

Hey guys,

Its not the first time I setup this iKon, I just did an update and a few changes, however, my rudder doesn't correct in the right direction. I used to be able to change that in the advanced settings but I think the last update changed a few things and I couldn't find it anywhere.
I need to reverse the correction direction. I tried some tail servo reversing from my tx and from software(trying things out) and nothing. (reverse from tx then reverse from software..etc.. to have correct inputs and hopping it would reverse the correction with all the reversing)

And everything is set right, Top with wires to the back, cyclic corrects fine but its just the tail that doesn't correct as it should.
I had 6 flights on the same unit and helicopter. In my first setup same thing happened but again I was able to change that from advanced settings. Now I don't know if I am not able to find the same menu (very unlikely) or the new update has to do with it.

How do I get it done?

Regards,

FaisalHeli's

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, I have it the main rotors set as (CW) because it is(trex500). I tried changing that but it didn't work either.

Tony

Staff member
Oh, and make sure you have the correct setting on the gyro mounting position.

ikon orientation.jpg

ikon orientation.jpg

FaisalHeli's

Hello Tony,

I tried all the following but I was still getting incorrect gyro correction.
I then tried doing each step of tail setup individually and messing around again with limits(as if its a new heli to setup) and it worked :/ Don't know why, it was working just fine before the update

Lee

Had the same thing when I just updated the FW on my Goblins Ikon.
I set the rudder stick direction in the TX. (had to set to Reverse)
Then checked the gyro compensation direction.
Had to press servo reverse button in the Ikon menu.
All good to go.

Top Bottom