FBL Gyro Ikon / Msh brain bluetooth connectors

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I am giving in, and now going to start trying this out. There are some Bluetooth adapters out there that have worked like a charm. And if this works it'll be AMAZING!!

They are already working for an app for android devices where the phone or tablet couldne connected through blietooth and used for programming and tuning! That will make me wanna put some money into an el cheapo .. El cheapo android device. Ill need suggestions for that. But that's till later . For now I wanted to make a thread, and I wil be posting what hardware in use and how I get it work.

:)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Lee

I see there is a Bluetooth module for the ZYX Tarot unit. I wonder if that would work?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ok the Bluetooth adapters have been soldered and tested .. I even did a software upgrade through it and it works very very well !!!!

Will be soldering two more and looking seriously for that android tablet :D :D

cn63bug

Ok the Bluetooth adapters have been soldered and tested .. I even did a software upgrade through it and it works very very well !!!!

Will be soldering two more and looking seriously for that android tablet :D :D

Hey Gaba. Got my adapter last week, and linked it to my nexus 7. Must say that its pretty sweet. No problem connecting and was able to make all adjustments on the fly. Technology is sweet :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I know right!! its freaking awesome! now did you get a ready made one? or soldered the wires.. ?

I got these ordered when there wasnt a readymade one out there.. If there are premade wires out there.. link me up .. :D saves the mess

cn63bug

Got my wires from helidirect.
iKon Bluetooth Crius MultiWii adapter cable 110mm (IKN607) - HeliDirect -- Best Customer Services,
the 110mm is 5.99 and the 210mm is 7.99. Fast shipping too. Had it in 2 days after order was placed. The only thing I wish the android app did, is to let me put it in landscape mode because then I could use its stand to prop it up. Other than that, it's really sweet!
I got the adapter itself from rctimer. That took a couple of weeks to get, but it works without any issues at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom