Ikon help

tperk

I installed a Ikon in my new 700E and I am having some problems wit some set ups. One thing is the tail , I have the tail set to right stick and left the tail blades goes the right way but when I move the nose left or right the tail goes the wrong way. I am not sure how to change it. I am also having problems with the swach plate when I move the stick right, left , back and forward the swach moves in the right direction , when I till the nose forward the swach plate tills forward not back words and the same thing with ailerons till it left and swach plate tilts left. I mounted the Ikon and set it on top front with the wires facing back and set the software for that set up. I am at a lost. Any one know what I am doing wrong, I am sure it is some thing I am doing wrong. This is my first Electric heli.

Lee

In Ikon TX set up menu, do all your inputs match the slider? Reverse in TX any inputs that are backwards.
Swashplate setup menu. do all servos go up when pitch is increased? If not press the servo reverse button until they do.
Double check your unit orientation.

Let me know :)

Top Bottom