Wanted: Ikon Gyro

Tony

Staff member
Might as well put this here so that we can start looking. I need an Ikon gyro for the 600N. Needs to be the latest design with the sloped front (polarity protection). I have found them for $200 shipped, but hoping that putting more eyes on it will lure out a cheaper gyro. Post them up!

xokia

Might as well put this here so that we can start looking. I need an Ikon gyro for the 600N. Needs to be the latest design with the sloped front (polarity protection). I have found them for $200 shipped, but hoping that putting more eyes on it will lure out a cheaper gyro. Post them up!

I think to much is put onto this polarity protection. I'm not even sure it does what people think it does. The other version is the exact same version and will function exactly the same. I've seen the V2 for sale for $195 used what they finally take is anyone's guess. I think if you can get the V2 for $200 that's a pretty good deal. The V1 can be had for $180 new. I'll keep my eyes out though.

Tony

Staff member
I would like the polarity protection just because there have been times when I have put the plug in the wrong way even with the diagram on the face. It's what I get for not drinking my coffee and waking up before working on a helicopter. Like now, replacing the servos in my 450 lol.

Top Bottom