600 ignitor

buel williams

whats up pilots my onboard ignitor seems to drain the 7.4 flight pack down of course there are 5 sevos to run was thinking going to a long shank manual ignitor any suggestions wouid be a big help. I have looked for a long shank but no luck

Geena

Staff member
What igniter are you using? I`ve been using Switch Glo-Pro igniters for years, and I`ve never had that issue with them. I can fly all day long on a 5000mAh 2s receiver battery.
If you want to use a standard igniter, I suggest getting one of these. You can clip the alligator clip to the glow plug and then fasten the adapter end to the engine mount of the helicopter. This will allow you to start up without the need to remove the canopy. Plus, you can use a standard length igniter instead of a long one.

buel williams

What igniter are you using? I`ve been using Switch Glo-Pro igniters for years, and I`ve never had that issue with them. I can fly all day long on a 5000mAh 2s receiver battery.
If you want to use a standard igniter, I suggest getting one of these. You can clip the alligator clip to the glow plug and then fasten the adapter end to the engine mount of the helicopter. This will allow you to start up without the need to remove the canopy. Plus, you can use a standard length igniter instead of a long one.

I am using the align b6m 2 in 1 voltage reguloator with a 7.4 2200mah

Top Bottom