If You could have Any Heli You Wanted What Would It Be And Why?

canongraphy

Hey peeps,
IF you could get any heli or heli's and money wasn't an issue what would you really want to have and why?
If you want several post all you want, I thought this would be a great post to see what others like.
I am sure some people are just using what they can afford but would rather have a different one if they could.

I will start this.

I want :
Align 700E DFC
Align 600 DFC
Align 500 PRO DFC
Align 450 PRO DFC
And a Airwolf fuselage for my Align 600 ESP

That would be great if I had all of these, maybe someday.

What about you??

Lee

A full set of Goblins. 500, 630, 700 and 770. A Compass 7HV, an Alees 750, a TDR Ridig and a Banshee. Thats it. Not much to ask :D

murankar

Staff member
For Electric
Compass 7HV
Gaui X7
Goblin 700

Nitro
Gaui NX4
Miniature Aircraft whiplash

In those orders, yes I put the Goblin last.

Last edited:

pvolcko

Forget helis. I'd opt for a real helicopter. An Apache would look great on a pad out in the back yard. :)

Derek

Oh wow!!! What to choose???

Goblin 770
Goblin 630
Mikado XXtreme 800
TDR Rigid

and if it's not too much trouble....a Nano, lol

Derek

I can't seem to find the error in my wishlist since this thread is about what heli's I'd want if money was no issue. What's wrong with that? Seriously!

pvolcko

Just joking around. With the amount of money in the wishlist, the relatively small cost of the nano is equivalent to a rounding error. Whomever you're buying from would probably throw it in for free. :)

Wolfman

Yes for the most part I agree with Tony I just want to finish the one I am building and fly it without destroying it to soon. I do like the Nano though! it would be great for practice.

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
I just want to fly the one I have now lol.

I'd second that. I think I've got what I need and just wish for a couple hours of nice weather conducive to flying every day for the next 6 months. It's Spring time already, yet I've got at least 6 inches of snow in my backyard.

Derek

Yep...I'd surely like to get my Trex 500 out for some flight time, but we got another 4 inches of snow last night and the winds are howling....ugh

Top Bottom