General If anybody ever wondered...

bigone5500

I cut a busted carbon fiber blade in half to see how it was made. It seems to have a polymer core of sorts with the carbon fiber formed around it. I thought it was interesting.
2017-05-19 10.03.32.jpg

Rikrik51

I didn't have to cut any open-I could see it when I smashed them to bits after my crashes lol but it surprised me,should call them carbon veneered ! Lol

Geena

Staff member
LOL... Yeah. I never thought of that, Tony. If ya can`t fix it with Duck Tape, it`s not broken.. :D Vyrnguy...Yes, lots of broken money in those roof braces...LOL. I should have put the two 700 size helicopters I re-kitted up there too.

Rikrik51

Wow geena they all look premium blades too,was bidding on some of them banggood things till I saw Tony'a video,got some rotor star 600's the other day think there hobby kings look ok though,you heard of them?

Geena

Staff member
Wow geena they all look premium blades too,was bidding on some of them banggood things till I saw Tony'a video,got some rotor star 600's the other day think there hobby kings look ok though,you heard of them?
I have seen them before, but I have never tried them myself. They look ok though, and they should be fine for sport and light 3D flying.

Top Bottom