General Idleup

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Buel. On my Spektrum DX6 I go to set up mode then to F or Flight mode set up. That's where I set up my hold switch and my flight mode switch. I have my hold mode switch letter "H" and my flight mode switch letter "G"

buel williams

Hey there Buel. On my Spektrum DX6 I go to set up mode then to F or Flight mode set up. That's where I set up my hold switch and my flight mode switch. I have my hold mode switch letter "H" and my flight mode switch letter "G"
I have mine set the same way but it want Idleup

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter

Well if you have it the same way, "H" 2 way switch for throttle hold and "G" a 3 way switch for flight mode then your switch is bad. You should notice if they work on the bottom of the screen of the TX when you are in flight mode when moving the switch around. No reading...switch is bad.

Tony

Staff member
After you have your switch set, go into the throttle curve menu and make sure the switch is moving to the different settings. And also set your throttle curve to what you want it to be.

buel williams

After you have your switch set, go into the throttle curve menu and make sure the switch is moving to the different settings. And also set your throttle curve to what you want it to be.
Hay Tony I thought it was the throttle curve I had mine linear because the numbers looked extreme .But I put them in and idleup is a ok

Top Bottom