I was busy last night with a new tool!

murankar

Staff member
I decided to get back to web page coding last night. I have a quick mock up of something I would like to take further. This is only one page page right now and it took me most of last night and some today to get it to this point. My goal is to add other rc vehicles to this and since I have no knowledge on the other vehicles I would like some help in figuring out the details to make this an all inclusive tool for people to use.

I got this idea from a post here at the forum. Someone wanted to find the right prop/motor/esc specs for an airplane. I am excited to expand this tool.
Cheers and enjoy! I hope to bring this to fruition in the months to come.

:help: :arms: :twothumbsup:
http://rcresources.heliohost.org/

- - - Updated - - -

I broke the head speed calculator. not sure what changed I am working it now. but first i must eat dinner.

Lee

Just tried it out. The Headspeed one didn't work for me. I entered all the values and it gave me an error message saying i needed to enter all the values. And in the Help button on battery amp, the title has BATERY not BATTERY. Great tool though, very useful.

murankar

Staff member
Thanks, I need lots of help on this. I will get the typo fixed real quick. My copy is working for some reason and the live version is not. I will try and do another upload and see if that fixes it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I just deleted the files off the server and re uploaded the index page and javascript file. It appears to be working. Lets see if it works for other people.

murankar

Staff member
Thanks! working on the navigation. On this current version I am thinking just a simple menu bar. Drop downs are not needed as of yet. While I am at it, cross browser support has not really been tested yet. So you may run into some inconsistencies with different browsers. I use firefox 99% of the time, once I have a solid foundation I will work out the bugs on the other browsers.

murankar

Staff member
Ran into a cross browser issue. IE seems to work the best. The tabs are not working like I want. The first link I posted is still working and untouched since I made it public, for the most part. I need some time to figure out the issue.

murankar

Staff member
Ok solved the issue. currently the second link I posted is working in firefox now. I just check the basic operation in the major browsers (i.e. Chrome, Safari, IE and Firefox) all on win7. So far it looks the best on Safari. I can attempt to change the theme if dark is not the flavor. I personally enjoy dark themes. Lots more work to be done just need the input as this develops.

Top Bottom