I Tried To Be A Rebel... I Failed...

Tony

Staff member
I'm sure as you all know, I let my AMA lapse and said that I was not going ot renew it this year since I dont' really have time to do that much flying. Well, the rebel inside me had to break down and I purchased not only a year, but two years lol. I sat looking at my balsa planes and I just had to fly them again. So, I renewed my AMA membership for two years, and actually hopped on the harley and rode up to the flying field hoping I would luck out and be able to send in a check to get my membership there renewed. No such luck though, which is no matter, the planes are not in flying shape anyway. But they will be soon!

So the 3D planes will be back up in the air quite soon. I'm itching!!!

trainrider06

I hear ya Tony, I got a temporary AMA that expires this month, was thinking I might lone wolf it, and
just find a field somewhere and fly till I get kicked out.....but really don't want some angry property owner
calling the cops, or being fined, or whatever things could happen.
There is a club about a half hour away that I think I will join. A nice ol guy at the hobby shop has told me I should come on out and check it out. Think I will.
I just want to be able to know I have a place to go without worry of hassles.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, I just need a place to fly my planes that I can't fly here. And I'm thinking about getting a bigger plane soon, maybe. And I will need to go to the airport to do that.

vimy

I hear ya Tony, I got a temporary AMA that expires this month, was thinking I might lone wolf it, and
just find a field somewhere and fly till I get kicked out.....but really don't want some angry property owner
calling the cops, or being fined, or whatever things could happen.

That's right tr6, and don't you forget it either....

Heaven forbid mate, you can't be seen to be having fun, you should know better than that.

That's an obscenity in this day and age.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure as you all know, I let my AMA lapse and said that I was not going ot renew it this year since I dont' really have time to do that much flying. Well, the rebel inside me had to break down and I purchased not only a year, but two years lol

Yep Tony, ya really showed 'em this time.

Next time you'll get positively anarchistic and renew your AMA for three years.

Tony

Staff member
Oh, if I wanted to really show them, I would purchase the lifetime membership lol. Just need to win the lottery first lmao.

Top Bottom