250 I think I just gave up on the stupid 250

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah... I donno if I want drama in my life.. Lol.. this heli, all it has been is a big drama!! Lol, its too small for me....

Such cringed space and so soft and delicate stuff, that I strip every second screw like working with hot knife on butter.. It's ridiculous... I am selling it... Donno what else to do.. Electronics are fine.. Head is all set, swash balanced . Hoping it'll atleast fund my repairs on my 450's... Got spares and everything, what Tony gave and what I hot from HK... Well let's hope I find a buyer.. :)

The time I had to spend fixing this one, I could have set up a whole 450 lol...
Anywaz...
Just an update... :)

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I don't understand why no one can get this heli to fly!! What is wrong with it?!?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Don't know.... May be soft metal and small size... 450 has spoiled me enough that I don't wanna go any smaller...

Lee

We have all been there Gaba. I spent hrs fiddling with my 250. Never got it to fly right, hence no more 250's for me.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I say the bigger the better ... you need to move on to a 700 Gaba :biggrin1: That should be big enough for you.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hahaahaha!!!! YOu know the more i am looking at 500 and 550 (to start with) the more normal they look... I mean 500 and 550 size doesnt seem intimidating to me now.. Lets c... Well, according to my calculations for this year.. hahahahah... i cannot afford another anything, not even a msr.. until a little tree grows i my backyard which has some "greenery".. lol

but yes! I will go big.. not small now! :) and as far as 700 is concerned, i'll need a more paying job to afford that.. lol

zapster

i sold mine on Ebay for 150.00 i couldnt believe.It it payed for my whole HK450 Pro belt and everything to build it less servos, gyro and recieverwitch i allready had anyway. Just sell it and put the money into the real helis,450s rock !!! DUMP IT.

Tony

Staff member
Don't be knocking Nighmare. It was a good helicopter when I had it, and was the most stable 250 that I have ever seen.

PYNES1664

Hi Guys,
read the saga iv'e just gone through with one of these, just posted it.

I feel for you. To be fair however these problems aren't restricted to the clones alone - sure the HK parts are nowhere near as good a quality as gen align ones but hey neither is the cost. but the align 250 also has more than it's fair share of problems. there are posts galore about how the 250 is just a difficult bird to live with..period.

Rich

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
i do agree with that. Tony is crazy.. ( :) ) .. i donno i think things get scared of him and just behave.. donno.. around me.. everything has to atleast throw a hissy fit..
250 was like a frekin teenager! I gave up! ahhahahahahahahaha jk jk :p :p :p

I sold that thing for close to a 100.. But I was happy because it paid for my P-51D mustang. ( i think) lol

as far as the bigger birds.. Cant believe I have a 600 size now... if i hadnt traded one of my helis, I would have been just one heli less, with one heli sold.. lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
nope.. i wish... its tower hobbies electric rxr without retracts.. lol .. FOAMIE.. :) BUT I can tell you this .. it screams through the air even at 10-12mph winds.. :)

LOVE that bird! :)

Top Bottom