I Stickered Up My Edge 540T

Tony

Staff member
I decided to sticker up my plane and promote the site at the same time. I also added the CORCS stickers that I was given before I was even a member lol. Let me know what you think.

IMG_4990.jpgIMG_4991.jpgIMG_4992.jpgIMG_4993.jpgIMG_4994.jpg

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4992.jpg

IMG_4993.jpg

IMG_4994.jpg

Tony

Staff member
There is something missing on the nose of the plane though. I just cant' figure out what to put there...

Tony

Staff member
I think I'm going to put a skull there. Just a thought. Same one that is on my laptop.

Tony

Staff member
I will see if I can clean up the edges and see what I can do with that.

On a side note, I will have some freebees at the meeting Wednesday. See pic below :D

I will have 48 of them with me and they are free for the taking. I will be making another thread for the meeting as well.

Decals 002.jpgDecals 003.jpg

Decals 002.jpg

Decals 003.jpg

RandyDSok

Darn, I hadn't thought about the edges... I was hand cutting mine, messed up the first attempt and just haven't come back to trying another method yet.

Tony

Staff member
I will see what I can do to get one for you. It will take some work to clean up the edges, but what colors and size are you looking at? I will use your plane to spread the word that I cut vinyl lol. :biggrin1:

Tony

Staff member
Just added my AMA number under my name lol. I forgot it has to be on or in the plane... I'm all legal now lmao. Unless the canopy blows off :biggrin1:

Top Bottom