500 I now have a 500!

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Well guys, i finnaly bought a 500 size helicopter! Its the EXI 500 from xHeli.com! I am clueless on the motor to buy, but im using the Turnigy servos. I ordered from the HongKong ware house and i didnt get express shipping. Does anyone know when it will come? BTW Zap, how do you like the Helium 500?? What ESC are you using? I hope this heli doent end up being a problem like Nightmare2.0.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I got bad news.... I tallied everything up and it is going to be way to much money. Sorry for the false alarm.... But one of these days, im going to build a 500!

Tony

Staff member
What is your budget? I will try to find you something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

Staff member
But I am having second thoughts on selling it hahaha. It is just flying so well now lol. But until I upload the new video, I can't change my mind.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
travis.. get tony's.. its a good price, and all setup. I mean its like worth the price and size IMO... i wish I had money (or a controller.. LOL..) to get it.. :)

zapster

I think u should get them in seven to ten days,I wasnt able to get my 500 up and flying yet because i got a ESC that needs a BES go figure.
I,m gonna see if I can pic up a BEC at the local hobby Center tomorrow Monday.Thats awesome your gonna build an EXI 500 hope you can post pics or video of it on the forum. Trav part of the hobby are the ever so often nightmares we encounter,I say, just fly right through them!

Tony

Staff member
Gaba, did you not receive your tx that you ordered?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
no... it shipped. but the stupid weekend came in the way. I am waiting for it to come in on monday

Top Bottom