i just want said Hi, everyone I am new on flight Helicopter my name is ronald

EyeStation

Welcome to the forum. Man that 700e is a big bird! Be safe and ask all the questions you want. You will find there are is a lot of great knowledge and experience here, and quite a few that that have probably gone through what you have yet to with your T-Rex.

Lee

Moved to the correct forum (Members Intro)
Welcome again.
For questions about your DX18, post these in the Spektrum forum HERE
And your 700 questions in the 700 section as you have done already.
Please try to keep the questions to one thread rather than many different threads unless they are about a very different topic.
Thanks Lee. :)

Jack 59

Good Afternoon fellow heli addicts. I just registered and thought I would say HI. Though I am a rough pilot and self teaching I am as all you are, fully addicted with no hope or desire of a cure.
I just finished my first build a tarot 450 pro v2 with a Robird G31. I have only 3 batteries through so far but I have to say it is rock solid. My other 450s are both walkera v405 D03s and this bird is way more twitchy and agile it will take some getting used to but I feel I need to do so to start advancing. It is hard to self teach when you are old like me(59) and working and flying all alone. Any how HI all.
Jack

Lee

Hi Jack, Welcome
You should introduce yourself in a new thread of your own so people can say hi. Everyone makes there own thread, and this is Ronalds :)
Otherwise questions for you and Ronald will get mixed up :)

Barge

Welcome aboard Ronald, good to see your having a fair crack at flying your heli, there is plenty of help here. If you have not got one but there recommended is a simulator, they'll get your fingers twitching in the right direction, great for orientation practise. Cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom