General I just keep finding problem after problem with my Trex 250

Trex 250 Flyer

Hi guys to fill you in with what has happened with me and my Trex 250, i bound it with my DX6i and all seemed to work well, the following day i turned it on and was just about to hover it when it just stopped working.So i reset it from my controller, hopefully removing the bind i did, and i
then tried to bind it again but when i did the receiver didnt flash, when i put the bind plug in and plugged in the battery, all it done is came on for a second the went straight back out.And today i checked all wires were A ok and so there were then i pushed all plugs fully in the receiver but i didnt have to because there were all in correctly, the list continues when i plug the battery in i dont get any servo noise like i did when i got it and to top it all the speed controller gets scortching hot as soon as i put the battery in! Oh modelling can be so puzzling at times!!So can someone please,please,please help me out here.Thankyou!!!

heli-maniac

the esc(speed controller) is fried if its gitting that hot thats why you are having your problems its loosing power from the esc it over heating from a internal short most likely.
if you have checked all wires for any cuts that could make a short

Lee

Also, and this could be a real bummer. If the BEC in the ESC has died, it could have put 12V straight though your electrics frying everything. Do you have a way of testing the servos independently of the heli?
I hope i'm wrong for your sake dude. Good luck.

Tony

Staff member
I agree with Jesse, if the ESC is getting really hot really fast, it's toast and needs to be replaced. and unfortunately What Lee said is true as well, although not that common. But as all of us can attest to in this hobby, if it can happen, it will happen.

Top Bottom