General i have a chance of getting a koyosho nexis 30 nitro

hi everyone i have a chance to get the heli for a good price what are they like its a nitro was thinging about getting it and put it away for when i can fly proper any thoughts

Lee

If its cheap as chips, why not. I have 0 experience with nitro, so i`ll let the others tell you if its good or not.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Kyosho .30 is a vintage heli.

What does that say... It's beautiful to have, but are you gonna find parts for it... That's a mystery..

Whenevdr you think about buying any heli, always consider if the parts are readily available.. If not, then you'll spend too much money and time special ordering parts from sites, and figuring out substitution which might or might not work.

Secondly, the air frame for that heli is old design, good for a beginner, slow flyer, but believe me you'll grow out of it fast, knowing that you have a great limitation on head speed and 3d capabilities (if any)

I wouldn't recommend it, just because if those reasons..

As far as nitro helis are concerned, I know they are cheaper comparatively to buy and setup and little more expensive to fly 3-5 bucks a flight (fuel).. I love their noise and just how much things you can do with them.. They are complex machines, not just an electric motor thrown in with a matched Battery and esc.. Not saying I hate electric, no.. Love it, but nitro becomes a personal choice knowing that the amount and readiness of available power of electrics is a bit higher than nitros.. Still that doesn't stop pro pilots like bert or tareq al Sadi from flying nitro... So you know there is enough power lol..

Hope it helps... Just see of you are getting a bnf .30 for a very ridiculously cheap price.. Well ok may be getting into nitro helis might not be a bad idea but how cheap is it... Post the price with what it has in it.. We can help may be...

But definitely check if parts are available , you don't wanna spend a Ton of time on getting it ready to fly and discard it after one flight.

ok guys have just got it very good condition laods of spare parts, futaba challanger controller, all servos are futaba, head lock gyro futaba, new engine, wooden blades, glow plug heater with chager, electric starter 12v, charger for both controller and heli batterys charger all for £80 have seen it fly very smooth

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Actually that's good.. You basically paid for the engine abd electronics.. And that too not too much at all!

Lee

Well if you trash it, then you have everything to just put in a new up to date air frame. Good Deal for 80 squids.

Top Bottom